We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our customers. When something goes wrong, we need to know about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. You can contact us by telephone, email or post.
Contact number: 01983 303344
Mailing address: 32 High Street, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 1SR
What will happen next?
We aim to resolve all complaints as quickly as possible. However, if we need to carry out internal investigations it may take us a little longer to respond to you. If we have not resolved your complaint within three working days, then we will:
- Send you an email or letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within five working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- Investigate your complaint. Depending on the nature of the complaint, this may involve listening to call recordings, reviewing credit reports or speaking to other departments within the business.
In the event we have not responded to you further within four weeks, we will write to inform you that our investigations are still ongoing.
You can expect a written Final Response within eight weeks of us receiving your complaint. A Final Response is where we:
- Believe that we have fully addressed your complaint.
- Have notified you that you may refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) if you remain dissatisfied with our final response and that you must do so within six months from that date.
- Have enclosed the FOS explanatory leaflet or provided you with a link where you can find this information on the FOS website.
If after eight weeks we are still not in a position to provide our Final Response, we will write to you and give you reasons for the delay and an indication of when we can provide our Final Response. At this time we will also provide details of the FOS should you wish to contact them regarding your complaint.
If you are still not satisfied once you have received your Final Response, you can then contact FOS, about your complaint. Normally, you will need to bring a complaint to FOS within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint or within six years of the event about which you are complaining occurring (or three years after you became aware of it). For further information, you should contact the FOS on 0800 023 4567 or at http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk or you can write to them at:
Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
The FOS leaflet “how to make a complaint” is also available online at: http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/consumer-leaflet.htm
We are a member of the Finance & Leasing Association (the “FLA”) and we follow the FLA Lending Code. Further information on the FLA can be found here.